Monday, June 05, 2006

On Quills & Needles

Yeah, okay, its been a while since I've blogged but I haven't had much to talk about, lately.

(pause)

Okay, well... there's the whole we're-gonna-live-together... no-we're-not... yes-we-are... no-we're-not thing.

But that's not totally unexpected:

Question: How do Porcupines make love?
Answer: Very carefully.
And so it goes. More on this situation as it develops.

Also, news flash, I recently went to the Doctor's (the holistic Doctor, that is) for a check up. They took fluids of various and sundry sorts and I, well, I was pretty damn chill, even if I do say so myself.

Now, let me point out what an unlikely occurance this really is - since I was a wee lad, I've been deathly afraid of anything medical! To this day, the smell of rubbing alcohol sends my heart racing. Really.

So imagine my surprise when I found myself, not only not freaking out, but actually calm and relaxed. At the risk of sounding touchey-feeley, I felt as if if the good folks at Southwestern College of Naturopathic Medicine were actually listening, and communicating -and- were ready to help - not just pounce on me and do something to me.

Oh, sure, I got a DRE (if you've never had one, you simply don't know what you're missing!) and was stuck with needles, but, it was a fairly pleasant experience.

Wierd, hunh?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 PM

    Don't move in. Like the girl, know the guy...Spend more time getting to know the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:22 AM

    6 months into this, I'll create an identity. I'm screwed -- he picked the mommy,daddy, and baby porcupines over the porcupines 'effin' doggie style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing is I didn't notice the baby 'pine til after publishing - just picked a hi res image for the blog.

    Maybe someone (I won't say who, but her first initial could be "M") needs to look de-e-e-e-p inside herself to examine the real issues at hand... : )

    Remember, Jesus, Slacker and I really, really love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is this, 'myspace'? christ!!

    ReplyDelete