Thursday, January 04, 2007

Enough is Enough.

Found out my ex-wife's husband has a blog just the other day. Just. Like. Mine. It's called Papa's Point or something.

Whatever, dude. That's all I have to say. Whatever.

Your not me, okay, and your never gonna be me, so just stop trying, okay? Okay?

THERE'S ONLY ONE ME AND YOUR NOT HIM!!
(I mean, me... whatever... you get the idea. )

And don't think I don't see what you're up to:
First, it was me and her.
Now its you and her.

Then I start a blog.
Now you have a blog.
What's next, dude? You gonna start wearing Sponge Bob Underpants, too? Hunh?

Listen, up:
If I find out you're moving to New York to live in a sh*t-hole apartment while scraping by doing crappy theater for no money, that's it! I'm gonna have to:
Kick. Your. Ass.
You follow me? You see what I'm saying?

(pause)

Yeah.
That's right.

Who's the man, now, dog?
Who's the man, now!?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 PM

    so how do we get to his page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:38 AM

    i liked the satire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, yeah...

    This was supposed to be so obviously over-the-top that it was humorous.

    Obviously this didn't play quite the way I thought it would.

    So... yeah,I'll prolly just take this post down before long.

    In the meantime:

    1. I like the zen reference, but... honestly, feel that riffing on the topic of my ex comes from a level of comfort, not obsessiveness. Or I could be fooling myself. In either case, it might be best if we both just left this particular woman at the river.

    2. Finally, I was going to post a link to the aforementioned site, but, in the interests of letting things die out, maybe not. If you are still interested, his blog is on blogspot.com & I think its entitled "Papas Point" or "Papa Speaks".

    ReplyDelete
  4. And...

    A big shout out to "liked the satire" !
    Yer feelin' me, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Adman is not in denial. He loves me and me only. He never even thinks of anyone else...



    Except during spanking.





    Writing satire is tough.

    ReplyDelete