Saturday, September 27, 2014

More random stuff

Omni-mnemonic - 1. A word I made up 2. the name of my new band 3. an adjective imbuing an object with the ability to remind us of everything all at once!


Interactive poem snippet #97
(you fill in the blank)

The slope of his shoulders
like crested dunes,
slip faces eroded,

and
bare boned buddha-
like
(blank)
in repose

*


Shaved my beard day before last. Well, part of it, anyway. The old wolf's gray beard bottom.

Was left with what was alternately described as "the molest-ash" (a molester's mustache for the uninitiated) and meth dealer couture.

I'd left the sideburns long and pointy - sorta mutton-chop-esque - and with them flowing, unbroken, into my mustache, thought I'd look a bit period, and/or steampunk.

This, apparently, was not the case.

Here's a somewhat flattering pic of same. Blurry and dark helps:

And yeah, those are hipstamatic-ized cellphone pics, mimicking the colloidal photo process. Photo above was snapped as I caught some hot chic randomly walking through my living room necked, btw.

Is this a great country or what?

Speaking of colloidal photography:

1. Think I'd like to do that*
2. Here's some links to a coupla peeps I found online and me likey:

    a. this one
    b. the other one

*Not that I'd ever do something to actually make this happen, like say, go somewhere and be so instructed. The universe will, no doubt, provide such an opportunity as deemed necessary. This has worked so well for me in the past.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:10 PM

    ( greasy little weasel dick)
    I'm diggin the stach. The random room necked chic pic too.
    Popi

    ReplyDelete