Sunday, December 17, 2017

4am

this morning
I dreamt of an elk
with a cougar's face

super imposed
over
it,

which was, either:

1. a cougar come back as an elk...  
2. it's spirit protector -or-
3. two narratives, mixed:
    {an elk hunt I know of
        -and-
         a large cat spotted recently at Brown's ranch}  

My friend was in the dream, showing me the cat-faced elk he'd just killed.

And was it him or me I was dreaming about?*

Very David Lynch**


*Freud might've said they were all aspects of myself. Or was it Jung?
**I did recently see photos of the little man in the red room from the last episode of Twin Peaks, so there's that. 

2 comments:

  1. Holy BeJesus! Apple/tree.
    I too had a morphed headed dream.
    Two large affectionate goat faced dogs.
    Their warmth was overwhelming! I awoke to the sound of music. I had inadvertently turned the clock-radio on, but the song wasn't about goats or dogs. I don't know what it meant, but it felt good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy BeJesus indeed :0

    ReplyDelete