Monday, February 06, 2006

A day in the life.

You know, its not quite as satisfying as one might think - here I am, at work, posting to my own personal blog. Its a small concession to being one of the "tools of production" but, hey, you get your licks in where you can, right? However, trying to pound away on a dust covered computer buried deep in the bowels of the warehouse - its not quite as satisfying, somehow, as one might initially think.

Besides, I'm on lunch (corporate lackeys take note - at least those who might read this and want to grind me into paste).

Okay, enough stickin' it to the man for now.

More later.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:49 AM

    There is a witchhunt on at my place of employment. With large budget shortfalls looming due to piss poor management, they are choosing to shift the public's attention to the fact that the employees have (gasp!) been reading and forwarding amusing e-mail. The horror! Abusing the public trust in such a way! 140 members of 400 in one department have been reprimanded, some with up to 40 hours of unpaid leave. The local newspaper is getting a subpoena to learn which employees have been gazing upon the forbidden internet (lunch hour or no . . . )and the sites visited by them. Adman/Seal may be soon launched into front page stardom, all by virtue of my boredom at work. Ah, the corporate thumb is large and heavy . . . stick it to the man any way you can, Adman.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, okay then, I will!

    (in all honesty,though, I thought of my post as more of a snivel than a roar)

    ReplyDelete