Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Beginning of a Great Adventure.

Worked hard today. Or got worked. Not sure which, really. Felt like the veritable Dutch boy with his fingers in the dyke.
there's an entendre there but I'll leave it alone for now
And now I feel... what? Sleepy? Numb, perhaps? Not sure.

I do know I don't sit up straight as I should.

Don't want to become the human question mark, after all. And breathing is easier and deeper when upright. More connected. Shockras and such.

Or is it Mothras? (godzilla reference).
Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my sould to keep.
And speaking of Mothers (mother, mothra, whatever) I've just returned from rescuing mine.

Okay, I didn't exactly rescue her but she did break down - her car, at least. And I didn't fix her car but I did go to meet her at the mechanics. And I didn't give her the money to fix it but I did lend it to her.

Yes, I know, a good son would've just given the money. Unfortunately, I am not that son. Currently, I am broke (a fact which I did not reveal) and, in fact, will have to go into overdraft to cover the payment. Alack.

This after the day from Hell and I am feeling even more pep in my step! Yeah!

I was going to write about the Fam the next time I signed on, but since that time is now and since I am feeling a bit wistful... I think I'll just skip it for now.

"Lou, Lou, Lou - it's the beginning of a great adventure."
- Lou Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment