Sunday, June 01, 2014

Indecent Proposal



Got drunk last night at Bliss/Rebar and ended up yelling at a gay dude trying to out me.

Dude, I'm already out. This is me.

And it took me a while to get here, by the way, comfortable in my own skin, coalesced into a mature adult male (well, for the most part, anyway) who as it just so happens… is straight.

Who effing cares, right? But here's the thing...

When I don't want to follow you into the bathroom and make out with you, can you please just deal with it?

(didn't judge, just said no thanks)

So masking your embarassment by flipping things around - making a point to tell my girl, vehemently, it was I who made the proposition...

Seriously, dude? What a sh*tty thing to do.

And for those of you going, "methinks he doth protest too much," take a breath.

If it had been a woman trying to spread the same malicious bullish*t, it wouldn't be a question of my sexuality, just her deceit.

So how 'bout you put the gay card you pulled back in the deck and just own up to being a sh*tty person?

(beat)

Oh, and speaking of proposals

Eh, maybe I'll let the smoke clear a bit before launching into that next topic.

More later…

:)




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:33 AM

    Turns out I know the owners. Work for US Airways where one of my closest friend works. Your blog does not match facts. You shoved a much smaller man and were removed from the bar. Leaving out all speculations.

    The beginning of your blog is being cool about being propositioned in West Hollywood. Now you are aggressive.

    Get help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my latest post, above, for an extensive response to this message

    ReplyDelete