Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Welcome to the Party!


Hey! It's 5:30am again and here I am writing away again (jerk). Yeah, neato! It's really nothing (loser) I am doing for myself. Just a little sumpin' fo' da peoples! (yeah, right) Honest. My heart is filled with chocolatey goodness.

Two things:

1. Let's welcome "Seal" to the party. (And what exactly does "Seal" mean anyway?)

2. (I had something to write here, honest - it's just too effin' early)


3. (Oh, yeah, now I remember...) In honor of my new compatriot, I've unveiled two new blog links. "Family Guy" and "Bitter Bartender Girl". (And, yes, I know, this is the third thing on my list - get a life!) Kindly direct your peepers to the right.

Why these two links? The first would be fairly obvious if you were to witness the Stewie tattoo on Seal's ass. (Just kidding. I've never seen Seal's ass. Really. Besides, its a tattoo of Brian the Dog). The second... well, let's just say there is a certain ascerbic lure to this site, and, I think, a style that will appeal to my partner in crime.

Seal, can I get a witness?

Okay, that's enough for now.
Except for, uh..

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE!"

Yeah. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment