Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wave #2 - About Last Weekend

M and I had most pleasant evening together, Saturday. I won't go into great detail, but I will say that Traditional Chinese Medicine (also know as "TCM" to the indocrinated) definitely had its part to play.

Incidentally, I've been eating better, lately. Eating more vegetables, drinking more water, taking vitamins, supplements (Saw Palmetto! Word to the father!) etc., but the best was yet to come:

Deer Antler - For the unitiated, this may sound a bit like juju, but having enjoyed the effects, I would be among the first to stand up and testify!

Deer Velvet Antler, also known as Lu Rong Pian, is known for its regenerative properties and certain performance enhancement effects. Curious? Check it out on the web.

My final vague summation: A good time was had by all. And then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment